Kor'sia Dance Company - Antonio De Rosa
Born in Naples, he began studying ballet at the National Academy of Roma.Nel 2005 he moved to Milan and enter the Ballet School of the Teatro alla Scala,directed by Frederic Olivieri. In 2008 he joined the Maggio Fiorentino in Florence and then the Arena in Verona.Nel 2009 he joined the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, in the following years he joined the Compañía Nacional de Danza in Madrid, directed by José Carlos Martinez. He works with choreographers such as William Forsythe, Mat Ek, Goyo Montero, José Carlos Martinez, Jiri Kylian, Ivan Perez, Itzik Galilli, Ohad Naharin, Johan Inger, Tony Fabre ecc, As a choreographer created ballets created for the Compañía Nacional de Danza, Victor Ullate Ballet, Konzert Theatre Bern , CCN Ballet de l?Opéra national du Rhin and Kor?sia.
He receives the Award "Young talent" by the International Dance Festival Positano? Leonide Massine?
- 1 Prize International Choreography Competition NEW YORK- BURGOS,
- 2nd Prize Certamen Choreographic de Madrid. Madrid, España 2014.
- Copenhagen International Choreography Competition. Copenhagen, Danemark 2015
- 1 Prize 21° Concours Chorégraphique Contemporain Jeunes Compagnies, France.
- 1 Prize Résidende Création 2015 Conseil Regional de Bourgogne & Synodales. Sens, France.
- 1 Prize Young Choreographers? Competition Bordeaux National Opera?s Ballet, the Malandain Ballet Biarritz with the CCN Ballet de l?Opéra national du Rhin.
- 1 Prize TANZPLATTFORM BERN | International dance festival and competition for choreographers.
- Selects Aerowaves Twenty of the most promising emerging choreographers in Europe 2019/2020.