GENERAL PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
- To participate, it is essential to make a reservation request, using the Online Form via the website, and it is mandatory to send a fee as a deposit and accept the general conditions of participation and the entire program published on this website. It’s possible to register also by the Registration Form that you can get on the pdf file on the MDFITALY Program ( you can download it on the page Program of web site.
- To attend the event it is indispensable to become a member of Mediterraneo Arte association, the registration will take place on arrival day at MDF reception. For minors, the booking request and the membership request must be endorsed by a parent or guardian. The balance of your payment for the workshops must be made on the Arrival Day, checks or credit cards payments are not accepted.
- The deposit and the payment cannot be returned in case of not-participation or withdrawal from activities, and cannot be transferred to another person. Only in the case of an accident during the workshop a partial reimbursement will be made, equal to the number of lessons not completed minus the deposit.
- Mandatory participation of 2 workshops / dance courses for each Lab. For Scholarship winners participation minimum in 3 dance courses for each Lab (including choreographic workshops) is mandatory. They will not get any other discount included in the program. Winners of 2 scholarships can use one for Lab 1 and one for Lab 2, it's not possible to use both for one Lab only.
- Mediterraneo Arte Association disclaims all responsibility in the case of theft or injury of the dancers, guardians and observers or to the damage or loss of any of their belongings, both during the lessons and during other activities on the premises or during the participants stay during the workshop period. It’s exempted from all civil and penal responsibility concerning and consequent to the participation in the event. It’s dismissed from all responsibility regarding the physical suitability of all participants and possible accidents.
- It is strictly prohibited to smoke and eat some food in the dance studio ,we ask you to turn off your mobile phone as well in order not disturb the classes.
- The Faculty has the authority to send the dancers to a level more suitable to their capabilities.
- The activity program of study can be changed in case of an insufficient number of participants, the courses provided would be reduced and unified or even cancelled.
- In case of cancellation of the event, due to force majeure, the deposit will not be refundable, but can be used for subsequent editions.
- The organization reserves the right to modify the following regulations and programs. Informations about possible changes is upon your request by email: email@example.com or checking this web site.
HOW TO APPLY WORKSHOPS AND BOOK ACCOMMODATION
Reservations for the workshops and accommodation may be conducted through the web site filling the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
Note: it’s mandatory to send a deposit of:
€ 60 for students - € 30 for observers
Costs of money transaction will be borne by the sender
The deposit will be sent:
by Bank Transfer to
Receiver: ASD/PS cultura e sport MEDITERRANEO ARTE
Bank: UBI Banca – Reggio Calabria / Italy
IBAN code: IT52 P 031111 630000000000 3015
BIC/SWIFT code: B L O P I T 2 2
Causal: deposit MDF Italy 2020
In this case you have to attach a pdf-jpeg file of the bank transfer receipt while making on-line registration.
Send deposit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Causal: deposit MDF ITALY 2020
in this case, you will not have to attach a copy of the payment, the transaction will be notified directly by Paypal service)
NB. On the Arrival Day, at MDF reception, please hand in the following documents:
- 1 passport photo (needed for your personal Pass)
WORKSHOPS PRICES AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of participation
Registration fee: € 50 (for students and observers)
Get a 10% discount for participation in 3 or more dance courses (not including Kids Program).
Mandatory participation in at least 2 dance courses
Note: the discount will be calculated on the balance, after subtracting the deposit amount. Discounts are not applied to the registration fee.
For scholarship winners is mandatory participation in 3 or more dance courses, and you can not take advantage of additional discounts. Those who got 2 scholarships can use only one.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR TEACHERS AND GROUPLEADERS
We offer special conditions for teachers / directors / group-leaders
Option 1 (DANCER)
- For registration of a group of 4 students you will get a 50% discount on workshops prices
- For registration of a group of 6 students you will get a free Open Card 2
For registration of a group of 10 students you will get a free Open Card 2 and
in Nelema Resort
*Lodging will be possible only in double / triple / quad room, in half-board accommodation. For request of single room you should pay € 10,00 a day and for full-board accommodation you should pay an extra of € 10,00 a day.
Option 2 (OBSERVER)
- For registration of a group of 4 students you will get a 15% discount on accommodation in Nelema Resort + free registration and observer fee
- For registration of a group of 6 students you will get a 20% discount on accommodation in Nelema Resort + free registration and observer fee plus a € 80,00 bonus
- For registration of a group of 10 students you will get free accommodation in Nelema Resort + free registration and observer fee plus a € 150,00 bonus
Note: the special conditions are reserved for registrations only of students, auditors are not calculated. The students enrolled must not be winners of scholarships .
To take advantage of the special conditions, ON LINE REGISTRATION must be made for groups with a single operation by making a single advance payment-reservation for all students.
It will not be possible to register for groups on the day of arrival.
For group registrations of more than 10 students, please contact the organization to request a special condition other than those scheduled. Send request to: email@example.com.